Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
Struik Lifestyle, an imprint of Random House Struik, is the South African winner of five Gourmand World Cookbook Awards which now qualifies them for the 'Gourmand Best in the World' competition. The Awards were founded in 1995 by Edouard Cointreau and every year they honour the best food and wine books.
The winner in each country will compete against winners in the same category in other countries for the title of 'Best in the World'. The results will be announced on the 6th of March 2012 at the annual Awards event in Paris.
The Struik Lifestyle titles that won include:
- ZHOOZSH! FAKING IT BY JEREMY & JACQUI MANSFIELD
- SPRINGBOK KITCHEN BY DUANE HEATH & WARREN HEATH
- BRAAI BUDDY 2 BY DE WAAL DAVIS WITH ILLUSTRATIONS BY COLIN DANIEL
- HELP! THERE'S A STOVE IN MY KITCHEN BY ANNABEL FRERE
- SAVOUR BY MARC HIRSCHOWITZ, KAREN ALSFINE, ESTELLE SACHAROWITZ
For more information on these titles visit www.randomstruik.co.za